Friday, July 23, 2010

Vajra Guru

That was nothing. A flash of masks
And a mad dash.
And the tarantulas have hit the streets now!
Right now! A million and fifty three of them
Some of them are really asleep
Others need to take a dump in the wet
symmetry of the sunflower-esque half-dreams
I kiss you, now. Right now.

And then came the quadrilaterals

Flying –
floating in the infinite space
between time, god and toothaches
Vibgyor quadrilaterals, and,
And I imagine a lion. And a lion imagines me
And the harmony imagines the silence
And the silence imagines the harmony
And distant drums rumble

I want to make love to Pandora.


Those who stay at home are fools

The Home is on fire
Those who stay in the sky are fools
The Sky is a liar

Take my broken bugle and give me your beastly flag in return


Mind goes to the forest

And becomes a tree
And there’s a corner of your room
Where the bohemian telephone squats,
perched atop the sun…..


Those small squares have somehow

disappeared from the vials, and the candle is just this little throbbing dot
closer to my eyes, a friend to a friend of the tides.

Time and tide wait, and keep on waiting, for a nun

The nun is dead. Her lips are cold. Her flesh is the earth
She isn’t my mother.

We live and we believe


“Namo Ratna Trayaya,
Namo Arya Jnana
Sagara, Vairochana,
Byuhara Jara Tathagataya,
Arahate, Samyaksam Buddhaya”



.



I have conquered fear. So fear me.





And the hunchbacked gatekeeper must begin with his fire-sermon…..

No comments: