Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sisyphus, Unleashed

It is in these moments of wild madness

that I feel how much I love myself

It is in these moments of saintly delight

that I discover the hopeless optimism

that drives me on

It is in these moments of hollow mirth

that I realize the futility of sorrows and despair

It is in these moments of heavenly glory

that I open the treasure-trove

of faith, hope and love

It is in these moments of absurd joy

that I get all the strength to fight

my tears and sighs


These are those maddening moments

of beastly happiness

These moments are all lies – I know that

But it is in these very moments

that I truly live….


I live…..

4 comments:

Som...getting it off my chest!! said...

I often have nightmares that i'm confined to a small, dark room for days with nothing happening,absolutely nothing till eternity. This poem somehow reminds me of that again. Well put...very well put.

Quintessence Of Illusion said...

i cn associate wid dis..........dis is ya best tyl date

Samadrita said...

*sigh* don't we all?

workhard said...

These are those maddening moments

of beastly happiness


Very deep emotions...

Domain registration india