· announcement 1: thinking of the bus. denouncement and resurrection. let me know when you cross Rubicon. Let me know when i cross Styx. Haven’t seen them. Haven’t seen many. Have crossed the same twice. That’s about it.
· storyboard, stoicism, propulsion, dick: man goes out for pearl. woman goes out for rain. children follow the trails of the slaughter and the slaughterer. it’s all fucked.
· hunter-gatherer: it’s all between the red and the blue. it’s all between the throbs and the notes. flames hit edges, plastic-panorama; fly drowns in honey and juice. let us observe in silence.
· blunt medicine: the body is all that matters. happiness is a flower laughing in sunlight. sadness is a colour weeping in rain.
· bullshit ballerina: solitude, painsong – shampoo-sachets lying limp on laundry-heap. we are living. we mourn for the dead.
· Wagner and ping-pong: who? what?
caves, i gather.
need and resurrection
Verdi & necrophilia.
· Pencil-piranhas and Dandelion-Gardens: Remedies again. A celebration. Bats fly all night and moon sings and stars ejaculate little dots of festivity. Hentai peeks over asinine skyscrapers. Winners sell. Losers buy.
· Bodhidharma: Submarines in deranged loom. Annexation of candy-wrapper cacophony. Now what the fuck is that?
· Pant, O mime: All the lonely things of the world taken together can’t match up to all the lonely clocks of the world taken together. Guns blaze, trams roll, world dangles on off-key luminosity. is this not what i wanted?
· Perfumed prognosis: sunset yields smooth delight. Mirrored mayhem from the shores: normative, primal, talismanic. Manicured moon on make-believe rivers. Other gurus dream from caves. Other lions roar from cages. This shouldn’t have happened. Phantoms play sharp, soft tunes. Skin grows on flesh.
· Tympanic Membrane: Neon-wave through sound and through fury. Neon-wave amalgamation – thoughts, memories, binary arrangements.
Whores have stopped kissing since the advent of AIDS.
Pack me a lazy harbour.
Pack me a pulp-beat.
Birds and Titans reach out for love
Hymns for the velvet puppets,
Sparrows of mercy to hunt down prophets
Diseased rainbows to touch parched lips
Night eats me
I eat night.