Wednesday, October 10, 2012

a letter to my kolbalish

dearest Kolbalish,




thanks for being there for me when nobody else was and for being here for me when nobody else is. thanks for being with me in my darkest, loneliest and scariest hours for the last seventeen damn years. i have committed much sin (ahem) to you i have vented much anger on you. i have defiled you in so many ways and so many times on inebriated nights of which i can recall only through the stains on you. i have hugged you and cried so often in my forlorn hours of damnation and the deepest pain. You know it all. And yet, despite everything, "thou hast patience and didst bear for my name's sake, and hast not grown weary". thanks for being my grandmother, my mother, my sister, my girlfriend, my wife and my daughter for all these years. this is the most emotional i have been in a long time and i owe it all to you.



Thank You for everything.

1 comment:

Sudeshna said...

There you go! Exactly what I'd have loved to tell my kolbalish! :D