Monday, December 13, 2010

Crazy Shinto Waves

Mother told him to tend the stars

a few seconds before she died

And it was in another shadowed dream,

another insane recognition,

that his mind became the evening’s green child.



And now, when midnight silence

eats through his splendid highways and empires,

when those angels of epiphany strike hard at the bereft aurorae,

he goes to the river.

The river knows everything….



Meanwhile, crosses, railroads and orchids keep on crawling towards the weary jawbones of the luminous inheritance….

And the moon keeps on weaving through a thousand looms of cold madness like this

1 comment:

SarahA said...

I love how I can see this in my mind's eye, atindriyo. And how I can feel such pumping through my veins.I could pick out favourite lines/moments, but it would not be fair. For as a whole, her beauty is complete.